Location : Opposite of Golf Field, Myo Thit Quarter, Hakha Township, Chin State.
Area : 524 acres
Opened On : 9th, November, 2016, about 264 students in 2016-2017 academic year.
Faculty & Staff :Teaching staff is 69 teachers and office staff is 90 persons. 1129 students in 2019-2020 Academic year.
Building : Six buildings for teaching and offices, one women chummery and one men chummery, three hostels with two for girls and one for boys. (7) Staff quarters.
- To continue with extended programs in highly demanded fields of study.
- To attract the more students from local community in terms of interest and ability
- To enhance quality of teacher and staff
- To be a research oriented university
- To collaborate with national and international institutions
- To fulfill human and material resources, support services, and information technology
- To establish the faculties of Arts and Sciences, engineering and computer.
- To recruit resource persons and hire English native teachers
- To send the faculty members oversea to get foreign exposure
- To create a stimulating environment for research students
- To provide research training and increase research output
- To upgrade the library to be a sufficient one
- To increase number of partnerships with local community and industry and government
members of Hakha University believe that:
- Our community of scholar must be founded on the pursuit of knowledge through research.
- To build teaching and learning environment with membership acquired on the basis of intellectual merit for excellence.
- Academic freedom, creative and innovative through, ethical standard and integrity accountability, responsibility and social justice: and
- Our staff and students as college’s core asset.